Dryden Vlg Real Estate
The Village of Dryden was settled in 1836 and was called Amboy and it was located 1 mile North of its present-day located at Dryden and Mill Roads. In 1837, then known as Lomond, held its first town meeting since settling the previous year. A store was built here as early as 1840 by Mr. Johnathan Sweet who owned most of the land. It was known as Lamb's Corners in homage to the man who bought the land from Mr. Sweet, John M. Lamb, starting in 1846 and the named stayed for several years. The name Dryden for its village was eventually picked and it was to pay honor to the poet, John Dryden. The 1840s was the decade in which many businesses were first established in the village. It was incorporated as a village in 1887.
Dryden Vlg Listings Summary
Dryden Vlg - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Walkscore in Dryden Vlg: 20 / County Avg 21